Facilities & Equipment
Pacific American Global University provides a wide range of resources to ensure student success, including the following:
- Computer lab: Computer lab and assistance are provided to enhance students’ research. Students can invest their free time in learning resources in the computer lab.
- Projectors: Projectors enable professors to create bulleted PowerPoint presentations or other highly organized notes for the class. With the use of projectors in the classroom, students can take better notes with the ability to discern what information the professor displays are most useful to them.
- Wi-Fi hotspots around the campus: Wi-Fi is provided to students so they can quickly and easily share documents, edit presentations in real-time, store project files in the cloud, and improve their teamwork skills. Wi-Fi in education allows students to collaborate with peers from other colleges or universities.
- Vending machines: A vending machine is located in the lounge for everyone to purchase snacks, drinks, and other necessities between classes or during study sessions.
- First Aid kit for essential medicines: First Aid kits containing essential medicines are provided for everyone, including students, professors, and staff, to ensure safety and well-being. In the event of an injury or illness, having immediate access to medical supplies can help to alleviate pain, prevent infection, and even save lives.
- Printing and copy available on campus (with additional fee): This service allows students to retain hard copies of coursework and projects undertaken during a lesson and when students are required to turn in their assignments and project.
University Equipment should be well taken care of by the student body. Abusing this equipment will not be tolerated and may carry a monetary fine and or a disciplinary penalty for the offender.
- Any equipment owned and maintained by the University is not for public use.
- Students may use designated equipment only with permission from University staff.
- Regular office hours are 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Use of office equipment and supplies in the offices are not for public or student use without the express permission of a staff member. Regular office hours may change without notice.