Pacific American Global University seeks to admit Christian believers committed to Bible study, spiritual growth, and a serious desire to devote their lives to Christian service. Furthermore, other personal qualities of the applicant, including leadership ability, character, responsibility, insight, maturity, motivation, tenacity, initiative, creativity, intellectual independence, and demonstrated concern for others and the community, can be considered for admission. These qualities may not be reflected in traditional measures of academic achievement.
High School Graduation and Graduate School
Students who apply for the Bachelor’s program must hold a high school diploma or academic equivalent. Students who apply for the Master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or its academic equivalent.
You can receive an application form and other materials by writing, calling, or e-mailing Pacific American Global University. Contact information follows: Pacific American Global University, 3470 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 617 & 350, Los Angeles, CA 90010, Tel: 213-388-5992 | Fax: 213-388-5973 | Email: email@example.com, Website: www.paguniversity.org.
We recommend that you begin the application process as early as possible. Before we can review your application, we must have all the required documents.
Once your application is completed, we will review your application and will respond promptly with our decision. If your application has missing items, please contact the University immediately to discuss the options.
The application process consists of three steps. All three must be completed before admission to the University becomes official.
1) Complete the application documents, including:
- A completed and signed application form
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee
- Submission of proof of graduation (Please refer to each academic program)
- Submission of personal identification, passport, visa, I-94, bank statement/affidavit of support, previous school I-20 Form (International students only).
2) Letter of Acceptance
The University will review your application when all required documents are received and deemed complete. It is our goal to send you a written notification as soon as possible. However, at any time, you may contact the University to inquire about the status of your application.
3) Tuition Payment and Registration
Upon receiving the Letter of Acceptance, your tuition fees need to be paid before you can register and start the classes.
For International Students: Proof of proficiency in the English language. Students must submit TOEFL scores or take the University’s English Exam to be considered for admission to Pacific American Global University. See each program’s minimum requirement in the English Proficiency Requirements section.
Only California residents are allowed to take online programs offered by Pacific American Global University.
International Students and Visas
The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified Pacific American Global University to issue the I-20 form for Visas from foreign countries. Once the foreign applicant is accepted, Pacific American Global University will send various documents, including the I-20 form. International students must enroll as full-time students. Please direct other questions relating to international students to the Administrator.
English Proficiency Requirements
All courses will be taught in English. Proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English is essential for success. Proficiency may be demonstrated by any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s program applicants must submit a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 45 taken within the past two years. Applicants to the master’s program must submit a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 taken within the past two years.
- Completion of secondary education in a country where English is the primary language for the bachelor’s program. Completion of a post-secondary level degree program in a country where English is the primary language for the master’s program.
- A score report of the University’s Language Proficiency Exam.